Friday, March 7, 2008

This is a salon in the Hotel Santa Lucia in Cuenca, Ecuador. This hotel is so very beautiful and exquisite. There is a restaurant and the prices are so very reasonable. The details for service and personal attention, is to die for. Ecuador is such a bargain for food and hotels.


Well, you know when you eat too much and just a few drinks, people act crazy. And here is the picture to prove it. Nancy and Chuck in the foreground are my friends that invited me to Ecuador. We went to this sushi restaurant, as you can see "fun was had by all." Vicki, my traveling buddy is to my left.

We are leaving Cuenca at the end of the week to go back to Lima, Peru. With the political situation, prayers of safety are welcomed.

If you enjoy this blog, let me know.

Look forward to your reply and the next blog.

1 comment: